Comments

Social Media Icons

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Games

Pictures

Main menu section

Email Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Sports

Auto News

Games

Text Widget

Join me on Twitter

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The dangers of cooking gas and insecticides

The Use of cooking gas may be dangerous at-home if caution is not exercised.

*Do you use Gas for cooking? Please read this and take note. Let this not happen to you... This could be a common mistake in any household. How it happened:The gas stove was on and cooking in progress.

The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames,

sustaining 65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival. Let us understand: - All insect killer sprays such as "Hit", "Mortein", "Heaven", "Raid", etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized  spray particles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air. Please educate your family & friends about this and spread the word around.... Don't keep this message in your inbox. Please share.who knows you may save more than a life... I just did my part as received!*

Sent from my Blog www.naijagoogleblogger.blogspot.com

Looped Slider

Social

Featured post

Artikel Terbaru

About me

728x90 AdSpace

Carousel

Manual Slider

Sponsor

BoxSlider

Followers

Popular Tags

Slider

Music

Facebook

Ads

Random Posts

About

Popular

Add Your Gadget Here

Entertainment

Latest News

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tags 4

Tags 3

Popular Posts

The dangers of cooking gas and insecticides

The Use of cooking gas may be dangerous at-home if caution is not exercised.

*Do you use Gas for cooking? Please read this and take note. Let this not happen to you... This could be a common mistake in any household. How it happened:The gas stove was on and cooking in progress.

The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames,

sustaining 65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival. Let us understand: - All insect killer sprays such as "Hit", "Mortein", "Heaven", "Raid", etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized  spray particles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air. Please educate your family & friends about this and spread the word around.... Don't keep this message in your inbox. Please share.who knows you may save more than a life... I just did my part as received!*

Sent from my Blog www.naijagoogleblogger.blogspot.com

Share on Google Plus

About Olusegun Bolujo

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

LinkWithin