Quotes on Prayer :*
●" The greatest thing anyone can do for God or man is pray." - *S. D. Gordon '*
● "Prayer is where the action is." - *John Wesley*
● "Satan does not care how many people read about prayer if only he can keep them from praying."
- *Paul E.Billheimer.* : .
● "Don't pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees."
- *Corrie Ten Boom*
● "Satan trembles when he sees the weakest Christian on his knees."
- *William Cowper*
● "I would rather teach one man to pray than ten men to preach."
- *Charles Spurgeon*
● "The man who mobilizes the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelization in history."
- *Andrew Murray*
● "We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties."
- *Oswald Chambers*
● "There is no other activity in life so important as that of prayer. Every other activity depends upon prayer for its best efficiency."
- *M.E. Andross*
● "He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day." - *John Bunyan*
● "I have seen many men work without praying, though I have never seen any good come out of it; but I have never seen a man pray without working."
- *James Hudson Taylor*
● "Prayer is not learned in a classroom but in the closet." - *E. M. Bounds*
● "We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring it's power down to earth."
- *Andrew Murray*
● "Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His' voice in the depth of our hearts."
- *Mother Teresa*
● "Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done."
- *C.S. Lewis*
● "The more you pray, the less you'll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You'll feel more patient and less pressured."
- *Rick Warren*
● "I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer."
- *Martin Luther*
● "Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work ."
- *Oswald Chambers *
● "He who kneels the most, stands the best."
- *D.L. Moody*