TOPIC :- POSITIVE THINKING
Beloved of God! Pleasant Morning to you all, Hope your night was splendor?
I pray that you will experience more of the Lord goodness today in Jesus name.
But I'm curious to find out from you, the type of mind set, that you do go out with every morning, the type of thoughts in your mind and how your daily confession looks like because those are the things that will determine how your day will be.
*What do you tell yourself every morning as you start the day?*
● Moses would say, "Lord, if You don't go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere."
● Abraham would say, "The Lord will provide."
● Jacob would say, "I won't let go of You unless You bless me."
● Joshua would say, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
● Samuel would say, "Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening."
● Nehemiah would say, "The joy of the Lord is my strength."
● David would say, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." and "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."
● Solomon would say, "Trust in the Lord, oh my soul, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."
● Isaiah would say, "Arise and shine for my Glory has come." and "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."
● Jeremiah would say, "The Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me."
● Jabez would say, "Oh, that you may bless me and enlarge my territory."
● Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego would say, "We will not bow down to any image but will serve the Lord."
● Ezekiel would say, "Any dry bones in my life, live again."
● Peter would say, "I will cast my cares upon the Lord for He cares for me.
● Paul would say, "The Lord will supply all my needs and I can do all things through Christ."
*Choose your daily statement of faith. Speak it every morning before you step out of your house and let it be in your mouth and mind throughout the day.
Say No To Negative Confessions.
Have an Awesome day full of unexpected blessings
Sent from my Blog www.naijagoogleblogger.blogspot.com