Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Convocation disaster as NEMA  Confirms One Death In UNILAG Guest House Fire t

One person has been confirmed dead in a fire outbreak that gutted a section of the University of Lagos Guest House in the early hours of today.

The victim, said to be a guest who came for the ongoing 2014/2015 convocation of the institution, was said to have died of suffocation.

It was gathered that the fire started around 2.00 a.m.

The victim accompanied a prominent traditional ruler to the convocation and was lodging in room A12, where he suffocated to death due to the impact of the fire.


Search This Blog